Your Invite to our Brexit Breakfast.
With the unknown challenges of BREXIT facing every business over the coming years, Epicor Software cordially invites you to attend a breakfast meeting where we will be discussing current and future business challenges. Speakers from both Epicor and the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce will be discussing these issues and how your organisation can adapt and grow profitably.
Date and Time: 08:00-11:00 am – 25th April 2017
Venue: Hilton Sheffield – Sheaf & Porter Room, Victoria Quays, Furnival Road, Sheffield, S4 7YB
- 08:00 – 08:45 Bacon rolls, pastries and registration.
- 08:45 – 09:00 Welcome & introduction (Ted Mellor – Epicor)
- 09:00 – 09:45 Trends & Challenges – How to survive Brexit. What does Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT) (Chris Purcell – Epicor)
- 09:45 – 10:00 Coffee & networking
- 10:00 – 10:45 Growing business in the region & nations, Brexit – turning uncertainty into opportunity and keeping the UK Competitive – 2030 (Richard Wright – Sheffield
- Chamber of Commerce)
- 10:45 – 11:00 Q&A and close
- 11:00 – 14:00 If you want to discuss issues specific to your organisation, there will be a chance to book a one-on-one slot with an Epicor representative.