British Heart Foundation – Beat Heartbreak Forever and Make Your Business More Profitable
British Heart Foundation Charity Shops in South Yorkshire can help your business become more profitable and a safer place to work.
BHF is the biggest funder of research into coronary heart disease and we fund ground breaking research into diabetes, stroke and vascular dementia.
Free pick up of unwanted business equipment and trading stock. You can write off the original selling price of these against your end of year taxable profits.
- Are you paying to remove end of line non perishable goods or lost property in your waste costs?
- Do you have useable furniture or equipment which is not being used?
- Are you stuck with unseasonal stock or end of line stock that just isn’t selling after you’ve marked it down?
Give us a call on 0800 188 4100 or email on email@example.com and we can pick these up for free and at your convenience.
Are you looking for a fun and practical event for your workplace? Free CPR training sessions including basic lifesaving skills.
- 1 hour session of CPR and basic lifesaving skills,
- Fully staffed and all equipment provided by us.
- You’ll have a workforce where everyone knows how to perform CPR rather than just your first aiders. Plus everyone will be able to take those skills home with them.
If so, call me on 07920029497 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org