RSPCA: Be a Corporate hero!
Did you know that RSPCA Sheffield Branch is a separately registered charity to the National RSPCA and has to generate all its own operating costs in the Sheffield area alone? We receive no national or government funding to operate and all our funds must be raised locally by a team of volunteers, through events and charity shops and via legacies. The centre costs over £2000 per day to run and we desperately need your support.
Becoming involved with RSPCA Sheffield not only helps you to support the work we do but promotes your own standing alongside the largest national animal charity, including the network benefits of a large and captive audience both in the local and wider community.
A minimum donation of £240 per year would help keep an abandoned, unwanted or ill-treated animal warm and fed whilst in our care.
- Helping one of the largest branches of the biggest animal welfare charity in the UK.
- Increasing your Corporate Social Responsibility Profile
- Your Company Logo signage on a Canvas within the adoption centre.
- An A4 poster with your business contact details within the centre.
- Links to our social media platform form Twitter to LinkedIn.
- VIP tours and event invites
- Supporting the prevention of cruelty and neglect within our region.
A minimum donation of £500 per year will also get you recognition on our website, with more than 70,000 users a year.
Specific Donation Wish List
This contribution can be made in goods, services or financial support.
Project suggestions include:
- Neutering Campaign – We could neuter over 50 cats preventing more than 1000 unwanted kittens a year with a £1000 donation.
- Refurbishment – the centre Facilities are now over 7 years old and in need of updating, from wall, flooring and heating repairs.
- X-ray machine
- Education IT equipment Including Interactive Whiteboard, new pc’s laptops and tablets.
How else can we support RSPCA Sheffield?
- Gifts in Kind
- Payroll Giving
- Charity of the year
- Employee Volunteering
Further details can be found here: https://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/displaypage.py?pageid=62
You could also attend one of their upcoming events:
- 23/03/19 – Vintage Afternoon Tea: https://www.scci.org.uk/event/rspca-sheffield-vintage-afternoon-tea/
- 30/03/19 – Mediumship Evening with Marlene and Diane: https://www.scci.org.uk/event/rspca-sheffield-evening-of-mediumship-with-marlene-and-diane/
- 10/04/19 – Ladies Fashion Show and sale: https://www.scci.org.uk/event/rspca-sheffield-ladies-fashion-show-and-sale/
- 13/04/19 – Easter Fayre: https://www.scci.org.uk/event/rspca-sheffield-easter-fayre/
- 05/05/19 – RSPCA Sheffield Grand Charity Abseil: https://www.scci.org.uk/event/39039/
All proceeds will be donated to the RSPCA Sheffield Animal Centre
If you would like further information or to discuss how you could help please contact Phillip Morton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 0114 2898050.