WPA: Specialist not-for-profit UK health insurer
WPA is a specialist not-for-profit UK health insurer with a history of over 115 years. Our strong customer service ethos is vitally important to us – we have no shareholder dividends to satisfy so any profit is reinvested into the business. Our purpose is to provide our members with access to the very best healthcare available in the UK.
Our specialist in-house clinical teams provide dedicated and personal claims management to support members with complex clinical needs. Our Chief Medical Officer heads up our Medical Advisory and Clinical Governance Committee (MACGC), a group of practicing specialists across multiple disciplines who advise us on the benefit of existing and new methods of treatment. We’re all highly trained, knowledgeable and passionate about helping our members. We’re ready to help when you need us.
Why provide Health Insurance?
Benefit your business
- Reduce employee absence and accelerate return to work.
- Minimise disruption through planned absence.
- Aid recruitment and retention.
- Demonstrate employees are valued thus increasing staff morale, engagement and productivity.
- Help towards your pastoral duty of care to employees.
Benefit your employees
- Reduce hospital and specialist waiting times, thus increasing the speed of diagnosis and treatment.
- Provide access to treatments/facilities that are potentially not available on the NHS.
- Offer comfort, privacy, flexibility and peace of mind.
- Freedom to choose the treatment provider and when/where the treatment takes place.
We have a range of health insurance products for businesses of all sizes – our schemes start from just 2 Group Scheme members. They are all designed to create affordable and flexible products that meet the needs of our members.