Our Charity Membership covers all Charity sector members irrespective of their size. Our focus is to provide you with services and support that really make a difference to you, allowing you to focus on the excellent work you do.
On becoming a member you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager who will be your first point of contact during your membership term. Your Account Manager will visit you at the start of your membership to outline the detail of your membership benefits. You will be then contacted twice per year via telephone. They will ensure you are making full use of your benefits and also check to see if we can provide you with any further help or assistance. Further meetings can be arranged, if required.
- In recognition of your membership you will receive a membership certificate which will demonstrate you are a member of the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and part of the larger Chamber network of the BCC.
- We will provide you with the Chamber member logo which you can use in all your marketing collateral to demonstrate your affiliation with the Chamber.
Please note to access this membership you must be a registered charity.
Monthly Direct Debit: £23.50+VAT (based on 10 monthly payments)
Profile Raising – View all services >
- Company details will be published in the Annual Chamber Directory
- Instant access to our Online Member Centre
- One press release uploaded to Chamber website per month
- Up to six events published on our events calendar per membership term
- Opportunity to attend Chamber events free of charge or at a discounted rate
- Use of our Email Marketing Service
- Purchase data at a discounted rate
- Copy of Chamber membership database
- Discounted rate for advertising in ffb
Business Support – View all services >
- Chamber Legal
- Chamber Health & Safety
- Chamber HR
- Chamber Tax & VAT
- Research and Development Tax Relief
- Business sign posting
- Weekly on-line newsletter subscription to ‘Focus Business’
- Health and Safety Advisory Service
Workforce Development – View all services >
- Up to 20% discount on Chamber training courses
Money Saving– View all services >
- Chamber Healthcare
- Chamber Energy Services
- Chamber Print Services
- Breakdown Recovery
- Chamber Fuelcard
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Chamber Room Hire
- Card Transactions
International Support – View all services >
- Up to 50% discount on export documentation services
- International Business Advice Lines
Policy and Representation – View all services >
- Opportunity to join one of the Chambers sector specific forum groups