Our Essential Membership is aimed at any sized business within any sector. The services included will further aid you to raise the profile of your business, reduce your company costs and gain further support that will help in the day-to-day running of your business.
On becoming a member you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager who will be your first point of contact during your membership term. Your Account Manager will visit you at the start of your membership to outline the Chamber services and then retain contact with you via telephone and email. They will ensure you are making full use of your benefits and also check to see if we can provide you with any further help or assistance. Further meetings can be arranged if required and your Account Manager will always be on hand for any business support needed via email and telephone.
- In recognition of your membership you will receive a membership certificate which will demonstrate you are a member of the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and part of the larger Chamber network of the BCC.
- We will provide you with the Chamber member logo which you can use in all your marketing collateral to demonstrate your affiliation with the Chamber.
Monthly Direct Debit: £33.50+VAT (based on 10 monthly payments)
Profile Raising – View all services >
- Company details will be published in the Annual Chamber Directory
- Instant access to our Online Member Centre
- Opportunity to attend Chamber events free of charge or at a discounted rate
- Use of our Email Marketing Service
- Purchase data at a discounted rate
- Copy of membership database
- Discounted rate for advertising in ffb
Business Support – View all services >
- Chamber Legal
- Chamber Health & Safety
- Chamber HR
- Chamber Tax & VAT
- Research and Development Tax Relief
- Business sign posting
- Weekly on-line newsletter subscription to ‘Focus Business’
- Health and Safety Advisory Service
Workforce Development – View all services >
- Up to 20% discount on Chamber training courses
International Support – View all services >
- Up to 50% discount on export documentation services
- International Business Advice Lines
Policy and Representation
- Opportunity to join one of the Chambers sector specific forum groups and Chamber Council
- This level of membership is required to ensure that your business will be given the opportunity to submit applications to become a service provider or deliver training on behalf of the Chamber, as and when the business need arises.
Money Saving– View all services >
- Chamber Healthcare
- Chamber Energy Services
- Chamber Print Services
- Breakdown Recovery
- Chamber Fuelcard
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Chamber Room Hire
- Card Transactions