Chamber Patrons have an important role to play by working with the Chamber to support community projects and city wide & sub regional initiatives.
It offers major profile raising opportunities and provides the opportunity to access and network with politicians and their advisers, senior business figures and other Patron members.
Their powerful brands also add significant weight to the lobbying and representational activities carried out by the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce on behalf of our members.
- Prominent listing on the Chamber Board in the Chamber reception area
- Priority on sponsorship opportunities and new initiatives
- Profile in the Chamber diary and business directory
- Acknowledgement in the Chamber’s Annual Report and Accounts
- Negotiated reduction on Chamber services
- 20% off standard member rate for Chamber Training courses
- 20% off standard member rate for room hire at Albion House
- Access to the full range of Chamber benefits
- Ten prominent places at the Chamber’s Annual Dinner
- Company name featured on Patron’s page via plasma screen in reception
- Engraved Plaque for Patron’s reception
- Special edition Patron Member Certificate
- Chamber Membership
- Patrons’ logos featured on new dedicated Patron Exhibition Stand
- The package can be tailored to meet with the patron’s business needs.
- All these benefits plus the prestige of your company being closely associated with Sheffield’s most influential business representative organisation with a proud history stretching over 153 years.
Patronage costs £10,000 (excluding VAT) for one calendar year.
For more infomation please contact Tom Sutton, Head of Corporate Partnerships and Membership, on 0114 201 8928 or email email@example.com.