Document Processing and Trade Services
To adhere to the recent government guidelines, all staff members of Sheffield International Trade Centre will now be working from home. As a consequence, our drop-in documentation service to the Chamber office is no longer available. Sheffield Chamber can now only accept documents by post, with all documents being returned to the client via 1st class post delivery.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but ask for your patience. The Chamber team remain committed to helping you through this difficult and uncertain time, and are working hard to ensure services remain live with as little obstruction as possible.
Individual service updates:
- Export Documentation – service operating via post, therefore please expect a slight delay
- Arab Certificates of Origin – service operating via post, however please be aware the the Saudi Arabia and Iraq embassies are now closed
- Letter of Credit – service operating as normal
- Import and Export Declarations – service operating as normal
- Export Office Hub – service operating as normal
For more information call 0114 201 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Government Guidance for UK Businesses Trading Internationally
Click Here for more information.