Chamber Health and Safety
As a member you have FREE access to FOUR essential business services:
In summary you have unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 600 free business documents plus £1m of excess free insurance.
Whats included in Chamber Health & Safety:
Unlimited access* to experienced health & safety specialist advisors, available during office hours.
The advice lines are here to help you… and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help you with any questions that you may have, whether they be positive or negative. These are the kind of subjects the advisors can help with:
- Start-up requirements
- Protective equipment
- Gap analysis
- Compliance issues
- Completing risk assessments
- Health & safety policies & documents
- Fire safety
- Accident reporting
- First aid requirements
- Hazardous substances
- Employee safety handbook
- Over 130 free downloadable health & safety documents.
- One of the main features of the website is the comprehensive document library, which includes documents such as:
- Getting started in H&S
- Developing a H&S policy
- First aid & RIDDOR
- Risk assessments & audits
- Fire safety
- Manual handling & lifting
- Working at heights
- Workplace equipment and vehicles
- The working environment
- Vulnerable groups
- Food safety
- Physical & psychological hazards
- Construction & CDM regulations
- Chemical substance & biological hazards
Cover to help you defend health & safety prosecutions. Up to £100,000 per claim and £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate.
For more information on this service call 0114 201 8888 to talk to a Sheffield Chamber Account Manager. To access this service visit the Information Desk via the Member Centre.
*unlimited access is subject to a fair use policy.
Service included in:
All services are available in each category, however additional costs will apply.