Chamber Tax & VAT
As a member you have FREE access to FOUR essential business services:
In summary you have unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 600 free business documents plus £1m of excess free insurance.
Whats included in Tax & VAT:
Unlimited access* to experienced tax and VAT advisors. Available during office hours.
The advice lines are here to help you… and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help you with any questions that you may have, whether they be positive or negative. These are the kind of subjects the advisors can help with:
- Treatment of benefits in kind
- Corporation tax calculations
- Liabilities to capital gains tax
- Property income and expenses
- Residency status
- Remittance based on foreign income
- Stamp duty land tax liabilities
- Travel and subsistence costs
- Inheritance tax and estates
- HMRC enquiries / investigations
- VAT registration
- EU Reverse charge mechanism
- Place of supply rules
- Partial exemption
- VAT on land and property
- VAT rates on output services
- Recovery of foreign VAT
Cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes. Up to £100,000 per claim and £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate.
For more information on this service call 0114 201 8888 to talk to a Sheffield Chamber Account Manager. To access this service visit the Information Desk via the Member Centre.
*unlimited access is subject to a fair use policy.
Service included in:
All services are available in each category, however additional costs will apply.