Health and Wellbeing Forum
The Sheffield Chamber Health and Wellbeing Forum was established in 2016.
Focus on Health & Wellbeing from a business perspective. The forum aims to improve productivity within the workplace and create jobs by referring to the specific purpose of the forum, which is outlined below.
- Represent the health and wellbeing needs of business in Sheffield to local policymakers and the Health & Wellbeing Board
- Be a best practice resource for members who want to improve their employees’ health and wellbeing
- Act as a platform to communicate existing Health and wellbeing resource and initiatives across the business community
- Educate and support businesses in Sheffield on improving health and wellbeing
- Promote Sheffield’s incubator resources and other support available to businesses developing new health and wellbeing solutions
Telephone: 0114 201 8888
September 2019 Minutes – Click here
April 2019 Minutes – Click Here
November 2018 Minutes – Click Here
September 2018 Minutes – Click Here
July 2018 Minutes – Click Here
May 2018 Minutes – Click Here
October 2017 Minutes – Click Here
Service included in:
This service is available in all categories, however an additional costs will apply for Primary Membership.