Up to 67% off Business Breakdown Cover for Chamber members
More details about the specific services which can be included within the Business Breakdown cover:
- Roadside Assistance covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home. If the problem is not immediately reparable, the AA will escort the driver and vehicle home or to the garage.
- Relay takes the vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination where roadside repair is not possible.
- Relay Plus extends arrangements of the relay service either through 48hr car hire (subject to hire company’s T&C), 1 night accommodation near breakdown or reimbursement of reasonable transport costs to complete journey (up to a given limit).
- Home start covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home.
- Accident Management coordinates insurance claims, arranges repair and can help the uninsured with loss recovery after accidents, acts of vandalism or thefts.
Prices are per vehicle per year, inclusive of tax. Specialist vehicles (eg taxis, ambulances, and minibuses), privately owned vehicles, motorcycles, couriers and vehicles of over 3.5 tonnes are not eligible.
Click here for full resolution flyer.
This service is a simple solution for all vehicle needs and will save both time and money for your business. This service is not offered by any other business group.
For more information on this service or to take up this offer visit the information desk via our online member centre or call your Account Manager on 0114 201 8888.
Service included in:
All services are available in each category, however additional costs will apply.