How to Write Winning Bids
Contracts worth billions of pounds being awarded every year via formal procurement (tendering) processes. This can be a hugely lucrative route to market, but can be quite daunting, and requires the right approach.
Ambitious companies are realising that they need to upskill their people if they want to ensure success through tendering. This masterclass helps to de-mystify the whole process, giving delegates the skills they’ll need to win new work in this way.
By the end of the day, delegates will feel confident about the end-to-end tendering process, and will be able to apply the best practice principles needed to create winning bids.
The workshop, which is interactive, tailored to delegates, and encourages discussion and contribution, comprises:
- Are you bid ready? - Making sure you’re ready to compete: what you’ll need / why / how to get it
- Find – where to look for tendering opportunities in the public and private sectors - Includes useful resources on how to find opportunities just right for your company
- Bid – the art of bid management - Includes guidance on how tendering works, the decision to bid, time management, knowledge management, feedback and much more!
- Win – how to ensure your bid is fully compliant, and better than all the rest! – Packed full of guidance on customer awareness, competitor awareness, using case studies, tips on pricing, and writing compelling method statements and executive summaries.
- How to write a perfect proposal – Applying best practice in proposal writing.
- The 10 golden rules of bidding
Full course notes provided