Customs Declaration Training
Is your business ready for Brexit? Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
This new Customs Declarations Training is designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
No formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
All course notes will be provided.
Please note that funding is available, contact us on 0114 201 8888 for more information.