Effective Negotiation Skills
Negotiation Skills are not limited to the traditional forums of buyers and sellers or management and workforce representatives. They are used almost daily by most people in one situation or another. By developing the necessary skills delegates will approach negotiations with more knowledge and improved self-confidence to achieve the required results for all parties.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is looking to improve or further enhance their techniques to negotiate with customers, suppliers and staff both internal and external of their organisation ensuring long-term business relationships are maintained at all times.
What You Will Learn:
- A more in-depth understanding of what negotiations are
- Identifying the skills required to become an effective negotiator
- How to prepare for the negotiation
- Seeing the other side
- Use of questioning techniques and listening skills
- Influencing strategies to achieve the required outcome
- Moving to agreement and reaching a conclusion
- Being aware of your own and others body language
- Use negotiations to ensure a win-win situation
- Participate in exercises to improve your techniques
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare systematically, effectively and confidently for negotiations
- Manage negotiations with a wider range of options and strategies
- Move progressively towards agreement
- Improve your confidence in negotiation situations
- Reduce costs, negotiating a better deal for the business
- Create long term relationships through the win-win strategy
All course materials provided