Plan, Grow, Do: Modern Selling for Business
PGD is a business planning framework developed by leading business training professionals from sales and marketing that focusses on a customer first approach to benefit businesses in the modern marketplace.
The line between the sales and marketing activities as business functions has never been more connected. Sellers today need to recognise the role they play in reflecting the business marketing message. The opportunity that the modern seller has is to tell the marketing story themselves and to use modern marketing tactics to build a better selling persona.
With over 57% of a buying decision made before your seller is invited to meet, we recognise that your approach to sales must match your customers buyers journey. Our training, not only reflects this in our approach, but will help sellers build this in to business planning and practice.
Who’s it for?
This training day is perfect for sales managers, business directors or those responsible for growing sales within the business.
Businesses with a frontline and outbound sales team and for people who recognise that traditional sales approaches don’t work anymore will benefit greatly from this training.
Our approach follow a new methodology that addresses modern sales and business. Plan, Grow, Do is a 10 points process that will highlight immediate areas of improvement with actionable steps to help improve your sales function.
PGD adds clarity and helps business owners reverse engineer their sales process to identify weakness.
- Attract the right people to your business
- Use proven online techniques to generate leads
- Built a robust networking plan
- Make the most of every sales opportunity
- Map your customer journey and ensure your messages match the stage in the buying process
9:30 – Planning
- Identify your target customer
- What is a sales process?
- Building a sales plan
11:30 – Growing
- Customer value and LTV
- Customer retention and list building
- Prioritising your sales activities
- Measure and respond to sales performance
13:00 – Eating
13:45 – Doing
- Effective preparation for sales calls and meetings
- Social media & networking for sales
- Targeted content planning
15:30 – close and networking
All course notes provided including workbook containing templates for the exercises and action plan document.