The Sales Pipeline: Unlock the Secret to Sales Success
This course is a natural next step for those who already use a Sales Process in their business and want to benefit from effective and efficient Pipeline Management processes that are already used by successful, high performing organisations. It will provide the tools and knowledge necessary to successfully manage a sales pipeline using the SPANCOP method. The day will cover all aspects of pipeline management including many areas that are not usually taught but which are key to successful sales and pipeline activities.
Delegates will go beyond the traditional ‘Sales Funnel’ approach and expand their knowledge with a deep dive into Sales Funnel types, the maths of pipeline management, how to interpret pipeline data and use that information to take effective targeted action, keeping the sales flowing.
Each learning topic has a variety of real-life examples and a practical exercise, providing the opportunity for delegates to apply the learning immediately to their business.
- Adopt a robust and proven pipeline management methodology that maximises opportunities and streamlines effective daily actions
- Gain the ability to understand the effect of churn rates, pricing and hit rates on sales flow and how to adjust sales activities accordingly
- Best practice actions that allow you to use your time effectively, targeting exactly the part of the pipeline management process that needs attention to keep those sales flowing
- Understand the different types of dysfunctional Sales funnel and what action you can take to bring your sales pipeline back into line
- How to foster a range of useful behaviours that will make pipeline management second nature in the day to day running of your sales activity
Structure of the Day
9:30 to 11:00
- Why is Sales Pipeline Management important
- What is SPANCOP
- SPANCOP exercise
11:15 to 12:30
- Best Practice behaviours
- Sales Pipeline Control points
- Top 5 and Big 5 exercise
13:00 to 14:30
- Dysfunctional funnels – The Blockage and The Feast & Famine
- The Maths of Selling
- Churn rate exercise
14:45 to 16:30
- Using your pipeline to forecast sales
- Using the WILO system (Week in the life of) planning and sales review
- Create your pipeline management strategy for your business exercise
- Review the learning and action plan
All course notes provided including workbook containing templates for the exercises and action plan document.