Social Media for Business
There is no doubt that social media should be a tool within every business marketing toolkit, but many businesses still struggle to get past the concept of ‘push’ marketing and using it as a broadcasting tool.
Social media is most effective when it’s an interactive space used to build relationships and turn potential customers into advocates and fans.
This workshop is full of tips and examples of how to increase engagement on social media. During the one day programme, you will examine simple methods to increase the effectiveness of your content and explore the benefits of paid for services that are available to you business.
By the end of this workshop you will know:
- How businesses of varying sizes are using social media
- Online connections and how to gain them
- Tips and tricks on business tools available for social media
- Comparisons of various platforms for effectiveness
- How to consider social media to boost your business aims
All course noted provided.