Train the Trainer
This Train the Trainer course is designed to develop the skills of a businesses best people as trainers and instructors, and to give them the skills required in the development of staff. These trained trainers have the opportunity to play a key role in an organisation’s development, employee performance and company culture. Learners attending this course, can be sure that they will have the knowledge and skills to facilitate training that brings results to your learners.
This Train the Trainer course will help the delegate to speak with power, presence and purpose and will provide the delegate with everything they need to know to ensure that they can connect with the audience and inspire them to think, feel and act differently.
By the end of the day delegates will know and have practiced what they need to do so that they can demonstrate a confident and assertive persona either in one to one training or with any group. At the end of the day delegates will be able to:
Structure of the Day
9.30am to 11am
- Recognise the factors that influence learning and use a simple but effective structure for identifying and accommodating different learning preferences in any training situation.
11.15am to 12.30pm
- Design training sessions by carrying out effective planning and preparation that takes account of the needs of the learners.
1.00pm to 2.30pm
- Explain and demonstrate good practice in giving feedback to learners to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with learners, using a variety of different methods including anecdotes and personal stories that helps the learner to learn.
2.45pm to 4.30pm
- Evaluate training outcomes to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop the skills and behaviours that build confidence and assertiveness
- Improve presentation techniques and styles to achieve the required outcome
- Learn from the experiences shared with others during the day
Full course notes provided