Sheffield Business Awards Deadline Extended
Business of Sheffield still have time to apply to one of the most prestigious awards in the region. The Sheffield Business Awards application deadline has been extended to 12pm Monday, 11th September.
The awards are free to apply to any Sheffield Chamber member or business with a S postcode. It provides an opportunity for businesses to promote their achievements during the year, raise their profile and ultimately gain the recognition they deserve.
The event attracts widespread attention both locally and regionally via media coverage, promotional collateral and through its presence of highly distinguished supporters and guests, many of which return year on year and have described this as the ‘must attend event’ in our region.
Headline Sponsor: Elevation Recruitment Group
Drinks Reception Sponsor: Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- The Vine Hotels Special Recognition Award
- The Wake Smith Excellence in Manufacturing Award
- The Shorts Chartered Accountants Business Person of the Year
- The Sheffield College Employer of the Year
- The Lupton Fawcett Innovation Award
- The Sheffield Business School SME of the Year
- Best Contribution to Sheffield Visitor Experience, sponsored by Meadowhall
- High Growth Business of the Year Award, sponsored by SIV
- Excellence in International Trade Award
- Excellence in Professional Services Award, sponsored by Together
- The Evoluted Excellence in Corporate, Social and Environmental Responsibility Award
- Marketing and Communications Award
- The Simm Engineering Group Large Business of the Year
- The Sheffield Universities Enterprise Award
- Sheffield Hallam University and The University of Sheffield
- The City Taxis Outstanding Business of the Year
Apply now – sheffieldbusinessawards.org.uk
This years event will be held on Thursday 7th December 2017 in the International Hall at Ponds Forge, Sheffield. The awards night consists of a sparkling drinks reception, an exceptional three course meal, celebrity host, first class entertainment and a fantastic atmosphere. This combined with shortlisted companies, our sponsors and partners and the cities ‘great and good’, ensure a glittering evening and a fantastic networking opportunity.