RISE SCR – free graduate recruitment service for SMEs, last chance to sign up!
We’re delighted to inform you of a scheme that may be of interest to you. RISE Sheffield City Region, a fully funded graduate recruitment scheme for SMEs, is running its 16th cohort.
- Free graduate recruitment programme to assist SMEs based in in the nine regions of the SCR
- £1,000 grant available the first time you use the scheme
- Only cost to you is the graduate’s salary and employers NI. No agency fees, administrative costs, etc.
- Free business support including line manager training, interview guidance and toolkits
- Free graduate development day, toolkits and membership to the Junior Chamber International
- The deadline to sign up is 19th June, so get in touch ASAP to find out more
Feedback for the scheme:
Rachel Moss, Head of Regional Projects, Today Translations: “RISE took the time to understand our requirements and provided excellent candidates and an extremely positive interview experience.”
Derek Scotton, HR Manager, Harvest Healthcare Ltd: “We had a first-rate service from RISE. The candidates were excellent, and we have a very good intern in place. Communication very good. We would certainly use them [the RISE scheme] again.”
The service is jointly funded by the SCR Growth Hub, The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. Please contact Gabi Binnie (email@example.com) to discuss advertising a vacancy.