Fire Defence UK: Have you got it covered in your Place of Work?
Have you got it covered in your Place of Work in terms of Prevention of Fire Incidents, Fire Training of Staff, Contingencies and Business Continuity?
We are Fire Defence UK Ltd, Fire Training Consultants based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire with a network of Instructors covering the whole of the United Kingdom. We specialise in multiple areas of Fire Training across a wide range of Industrial sectors. We have delivered Fire Training Nationally to a large spectrum of industries. From Care Homes and Engineering Factories to Farming and Food Processing Factories all of whom have benefitted immensely from the training delivered to make their staff and premises safe from the destruction of a fire related incident. In addition to Fire Training, we also have our highly trained dedicated team of Fire Risk Assessors.
If you are unable to find a standard course in our training catalogue which meets your specific needs, we are happy to assist in the development of Bespoke Fire Training Programme, tailored or highly customised to your specifications and based on your particular requirements.
The benefits of Bespoke Fire Training can be summed up as follows:
- Right Fit: Fire Training Courses will be designed for your staff and premises only, customised to your specific needs using up-to-date examples, case-studies and to your organisations fire safety policy and procedures.
- Time Efficient: as the training is provided only on the topics that are needed and required within the current Fire Safety Legislation, National Fire Safety Guide Lines & specific industry standards..
- Flexiblity: The client can choose when and where the course will be delivered, at your premises or designated training facilities.
- Consistent Learning Experience: The training enables every delegate to have the same and consistent learning experience and will get them on the same “wavelength”. Highly important when dealing with an emergency situation.
- Instructor Led Course: This frees up other staff to undertake normal duties and provides a degree of external assessment of staff capabilities and feedback. All of our instructors are Skilled, Experienced and Seasoned Trainers and have at least 20 years’ experience within Local Fire Authorities.
- We are able to deliver your Fire Training not only in Sheffield, but anywhere in the UK at your place of work.
‘The First Choice For Your Fire Risk Assessment And Fire Training Needs’
For more information contact:
Trevor Bernard on 07748398895 or Dez Omar on 07793543905.