Apply to become our Charity of the Year
If you are a Charity member of Sheffield Chamber you are eligible to apply to become our chosen Charity of the Year.
Benefits of winning the Sheffield Chamber Charity of the Year
- Fundraising collection at the Sheffield Business Awards
- Free branding on screen at the Sheffield Business Awards
- 2 free tickets to the Presidents Annual Dinner
- Fundraising collection at the Presidents Annual Dinner
- Presentation to the members of Chamber Council
- A display stand at selected events (exclusions apply)
- Corporate branding in Chamber literature and stationery when renewed
- A dedicated point of contact within the Chamber
“Being partners with the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and Industry has been a fantastic experience for St Luke’s. Our teams have worked closely together on some really exciting fundraising initiatives and the enthusiasm of their team in supporting our events, including assisting at our Half Marathon cheering station, has been exceptional. They have worked hard to promote our work to their members and we have truly enjoyed our partnership”
Joasia Lesniak, Corporate
Fundraising Manager at St Lukes (2016 Chamber Charity of the Year)
Applications are currently closed and will open June/July 2021
Please note: A charity must be a fully paid up member of Sheffield Chamber in order to apply for our charity of the year. If chosen, the charity must agree to continue their Sheffield Chamber membership for a further two years once the charity of the year term has ended.