Covid-19: Employee Wellbeing Webinar
Date: 31 Mar 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 8:40 AM
Join our panel of experts to discuss the latest solutions to one of the biggest problems we have ever faced.
The most important aspect of any business is the people behind it. In this unprecedented time, we need to look after our people now, more than ever. With health and wellbeing being spoken about regularly, we believed it was our duty to be able to help every Chamber member and your people in this time of uncertainty. That’s why we have generated a panel of experts to discuss the problems that your teams may be facing.
This webinar will help you:
- Look after your employees in times of crisis
- How to self-isolate and maintain good mental health
- Enhance business performance during these uncertain times
- Understand your legal position
This webinar will have a live Q&A function, so we can get to the heart of any problems you are facing.
- Chair: Steve Manley – Director, Universal Office Products
- Health & Wellbeing: Harry Bliss – Director, Champion Health
- Health & Wellbeing: Richard Holmes – Director of Wellbeing, Westfield Health
- Employment Lawyer: Jay Bhayani – Solicitor & Managing Director, Bhayani HR & Employment Law
For any business that truly believes in their people, this webinar is not one to miss.
Please complete the below form to register. Details on how to join the webinar will be provided to you prior to the event.
Location: Online Webinar