Creating Video Content for the Web (Free Workshop)
Date: 8 Dec 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
People love video. That’s why YouTube is the number two search engine in the world. Many organisations and businesses recognise the need to be a part of this revolution, but don’t have the budget to pay for a professional crew every time they want to capture an event, testimonial or demonstration.
The answer is simple – learn how to do it yourself! It makes no difference if you work as a sole trader or as part of a large organisation, video can benefit your business regardless of whether you’re shooting on a smartphone or a video camera. The Digital Growth Programme video consultants will teach you the skills you need to make great looking video content that will help you boost your presence on social media or provide valuable content to your current and future customers.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Choosing the right format for video capture – Whichever format you choose to use to capture your video, we’ll help you to get things just right. We’ll give you an introduction to shooting video for social media no matter whether you’re using a video camera, smartphone or tablet.
- Cost effective video capture for all – Learn how to save money while still capturing thoughtful, creative and high-quality video content by planning ahead and making the most of the technology available to you. Regardless of whether you’re part of a corporate marketing team, a sole trader, a teacher, a student, an AV technician or a web manager, we’ll find a cost effect method to suit your needs.
- Filming techniques for professional video content – Understand and master the more technical aspects of camerawork including exposure, white balance, shot composition and sound.
- Video analysis and editing – Learn how to evaluate and select the best footage from your video recordings, so that your video communicates your message across perfectly.
- Creating video for all purposes – Explore the possibilities that video offers, including client testimonials, interviews, product demonstrations and events.
- Our training gives you everything you need to start shooting video for social media with confidence.
Workshop delegates will learn how to get the best results from their existing production equipment and discover a huge range of possibilities offered by video on social media.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to produce high quality client testimonials and documentary style interviews and footage, both on their own and in teams.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
CLICK HERE to book
- Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.