Meet the Experts – Homeowner and Landlord Event
Date: 2 Feb 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Virgin Money Sheffield Lounge
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, property investor, looking to move or improve, our ‘Homeowner – Meet the Experts Event’ will have all the guidance you need to make all things property, a doddle!
Held in the unique setting of our Virgin Money Sheffield Lounge, our experts will be on hand to give you advice and guidance on their specialist subjects, so reserve your free ticket now and drop in anytime between 11am – 4pm to come and meet our special guests.
As well as having some of the best local experts on hand, you also have the opportunity to attend our short 20-30 minute master classes, all listed here.
If you’d like to guarantee your seat, please email us at email@example.com and specify which you’re attending (places are limited so be quick!):
- 11am – ‘Property – The Legal Stuff’ with Rosalind Watchorn Solicitors -All you need to know about the legal process of buying a property, including understanding common delays and how to avoid them, and dealing with potential pitfalls.
- 12pm – ‘Buying, Selling & Renting in 2019 – Maximising your Opportunity’ with Redbrik – Looking to buy, sell, or rent-out, this informative talk will help you to make the most of your opportunity however big or small.
- 1pm – ‘Buying a new home – Everything you need to know about mortgages’ with our Virgin Money Mortgage Experts – Mortgages can be a minefield of information, so let our expert give you a helping hand to understanding everything you’ll need to know, whether you’re a first time buyer, home mover, or existing mortgage holder, this talk will help to answer all of those tricky questions.
- 2pm – ‘Your house or your home?’ with AAD Architects – Whether you’re a property developer looking to renovate, or a homeowner wanting to add space and value to your home, Mark will be talking you through everything from design, detail, delivery and development.
- 3pm – ‘Buy-To-Let and being Self Employed’ with our Virgin Money Mortgage Experts – Thinking of buying to rent? Or are you a current property investor looking to expand your portfolio? Our expert will be able to guide you through what ‘Buy to let’ could mean to you. Also – If you’re self-employed, we know how to help you to get the ball rolling for your next investment.
We’re delighted to welcome the following ‘all things property’ experts who will be on hand throughout the event to chat to and answer your individual questions:
– Redbrik – In just six years Redbrik have revolutionised estate agency in Chesterfield and Sheffield, setting the standard for service and results. The business has grown rapidly but their original ethos of honesty, integrity and gold standard service for every single client still flows through everything they do. Redbrik was founded in 2013 by two experienced estate agents, both still at the helm of the business now, who saw that estate agency could be done differently and better. They thought that every client should receive the best bespoke customer service and every home deserved beautifully designed marketing to help achieve the best possible price. When you choose Redbrik as your estate agent you are choosing a fresh approach, honest advice, innovative marketing using methods you won’t find elsewhere and the experience of our hand-picked team.
– Chloe Darker Interiors – Chloe Darker Interiors is Chloe’s Sheffield based international interior design practice. This long established award winning design practice has been designing beautiful interiors including hotels, residential homes, and offices from the North of England to London and around the world for ten years; using intelligent-design solutions to resolve the most complicated projects. Interior design is much more than fixtures and fittings, a good designer creates a space that is comfortable and safe for its occupants. Although interior decoration may be part of a designer’s remit, an interior decorator cannot be an interior designer. A designer’s role is primary to sell the right advice. With a team of trained design and build contractors, craftsmen and qualified interior designers, Chloe Darker Interiors is well-resourced to provide a complete solution.
– AAD Architects – We are a highly successful multi sector practice in Sheffield. We’re all about design, detail, delivery & development (well facilitating our clients’ developments that is)… we’re certainly passionate about all of these. We’ve been designing buildings and master planning since we were established in 1981. Back then we traded under the name of A.A. Design Ltd, which was a simple strategy to put us first in the Yellow Pages!! We have delivered thousands of projects with a portfolio covering a range of sectors including, residential, commercial, retail, sport & leisure, education, industrial & healthcare, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience which ensures we deliver quality, often inspirational solutions which consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. Our projects range from bespoke residential extensions to multimillion pound developments. These include new build, refurbishment and listed buildings projects throughout the country.
– Rosalind Watchorn Solicitors – being a niche Sheffield law firm we have a property department with a difference. We recognise that all of our clients have different needs and there is no such thing as a standard transaction when moving house. When it comes to buying or selling your property, we offer a bespoke and personal package with our experienced team taking an interest in you. We believe in a traditional, effective and high quality service; no huge teams of faceless people but instead your transaction will be in the safe hands of our qualified solicitors and experienced team, who will keep you informed and where they can, keep the matter moving and your stress levels down when buying or selling property.
– Virgin Money Mortgages – Our Expert Mortgage Advisers are making a special trip from our Head Office to join us and help you with any of those ‘mortgage’ questions, you’ve always wanted to ask. Virgin Money is an award winning mortgage provider and can offer expert advice whether you’re a First Time Buyer, Home Mover, or Investor. We offer mortgages for both Residential and Buy-to-let purposes. We can help you to buy your dream home, grow your property portfolio, or help you to borrow that extra bit for your home improvements. Whatever the question, we’re here to help.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day. Don’t forget to reserve your free tickets, and seats at our specialist talks to avoid disappointment!
Book for this event via Eventbrite