Online Marketing for Local Business (Free Workshop)
Date: 23 Nov 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Establish your business locally on the web and engage more people from your local customer base
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small to medium business or a larger organisation, there’s always going to be opportunities available to you locally. Reach and engage more people from your local customer base and gain a better understanding of how to market to them effectively, with support from the Digital Growth Programme expert consultants.
Workshop programme will cover:
- The importance of mobile – A mobile-friendly website is a vital asset to any business, especially on a local scale. Make your website more accessible to local mobile users who want to find you and make the most of your services.
- Optimising to go local – Discover how you can make the most of Google+ Local (including places/Maps) in order to establish a higher, better ranking in local online searches.
- Social media on a local scale – Gain insider knowledge on how to optimise location-based pay-per-click advertising, as well as social media advertising for local businesses on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. Get people actively talking and engaging with you.
- How to make a coup from coupons – We’ll show you how to market your business to locally based customers and effectively promote offers using coupon sites.
- Email lists that work – Increased awareness from regular communication with your customer base can help drive sales. Learn how to grow and manage an effective mailing list that will serve as a valuable asset to your business.
Delegates will have a greater understanding of what online marketing options are available, and how to make the most of them to ensure their businesses thrive among the local online community. As well as a greater understanding of how those options function, what the potential costs are and what is likely to work best for their specific business.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
CLICK HERE to book
- Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.
Other upcoming free seminars: