Sheffield Business Awards 2019
Date: 5 Dec 2019 until 6 Dec 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Celebrating its 18th year, the Sheffield Business Awards is firmly established as the leading awards ceremony for Sheffield business. It provides an opportunity for businesses to promote their achievements during the year, raise their profile and ultimately gain the recognition they deserve.
Applications are now open!
How to Apply:
- Please register or login to the Sheffield Business Awards website.
- Once your account has been created you will gain access to all award applications.
- Applications can be saved and be returned to for completion at a later date.
- Once complete please submit the application using the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the application. Once submitted the applications cannot be amended so please ensure it is fully complete.
Applications to more then one category can be submitted. Categories include:
- Excellence in Corporate, Social and Environmental Responsibility, sponsored by Evoluted
- Best Contribution to Sheffield Visitor Experience
- Business Person of the Year, sponsored by Shorts Chartered Accountants
- Excellence in International Trade, sponsored by Pricecheck
- SME of the Year, sponsored by Sheffield Business School
- Large Business of the Year
- Creative Impact Award, sponsored by SIV
- Excellence in Manufacturing, sponsored by Wake Smith
- Special Recognition Award
- Digital Transformation Project of the Year, sponsored by Insight
- Excellence in Professional Services
- The Innovation Award, sponsored by Lupton Fawcett
- Employer of the Year, sponsored by The Sheffield College
- High Growth Business of the Year, sponsored by CT
- The Sheffield Universities Entrepreneurship Award
All shortlisted companies will be automatically entered into the running to win the Outstanding Business of the Year, sponsored by City Taxis.
- Free marketing and brand exposure – even if you are just shortlisted your company name will get put in front of hundreds of businesses across the Sheffield City Region and beyond. The awards are one of the most talked about events of the year and your company name will be talked about and featured in newspapers and online.
- A great benchmarking tool – the application process for entering an award can often force you to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors.
- Free to apply – the awards are free to enter and open to any Sheffield Chamber member or business based within a ‘S’ postcode.
- Increases your business credibility – a business award win or shortlising can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business. Which is great for driving sales and showcasing your services.
To apply, or for more information on individual categories, visit sheffieldbusinessawards.org.uk
The awards night consists of a sparkling drinks reception, an exceptional three course meal, celebrity host, first class entertainment and a fantastic atmosphere. This combined with shortlisted companies, our sponsors and partners and the cities ‘great and good’, ensure a glittering evening and a fantastic networking opportunity.
In 2018 over 130 businesses of all sizes and sectors applied to one of the 15 awards up for grabs. Over 850 guests attended the evening to celebrate and hear who were crowned winners first hand.
- 6th September 2019 – Applications Close
- 5th December 2019 – Awards Ceremony
For more information visit the events dedicated website, sheffieldbusinessawards.org.uk
Headline Sponsor: Elevation Recruitment Group
Organised by: Sheffield Chamber of Commerce
Please pay using a credit / debit card or choose ‘pay offline’ to receive an invoice. Payment is to be made in full before any tickets will be distributed (e-tickets). You will receive a confirmation email from the organisers with information on seating plans, wine orders, menus etc in due course.
Location: Ponds Forge