Understanding how to protect your business from terrorism
Date: 29 Jan 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Pool Reinsurance (Pool Re), providers of business terrorism cover, have teamed up with the British Chambers of Commerce and Sheffield Chamber to bring you a unique event exploring the impact a terrorist attack could have on your business.
- Are you aware terrorism is a risk that might impact your business?
- Do you know terrorist attacks can negatively impact your business even without causing physical damage?
- What can you do to increase your resilience against, manage your potential risk of, and develop a business continuity plan for your business in the event of a terrorist attack?
Drawing on the experience of paying out claims of more than £600 million to businesses across the UK following terrorist attacks; Pool Re bring you this seminar to make you aware of the terrorism risk posed to your business, and inform you of the potential threats in terms of methods, targets and geography.
The event will provide you with the insights your business needs to ensure you are protected, whilst making you aware of how attacks can affect your organisation. It will also update you about some of the insurance options available
This event will enable you to:
- Increase your businesses resilience;
- Better manage your potential risks;
- Update your business continuity plan so it can respond to a terrorist attack.
Pool Re draws on the expertise of an in-house market leading and globally renowned Terrorism Risk Management, Mitigation and Research Team who have a passion for supporting SME’s in the UK.
Paul Robinson –
Paul is a Fellow of The Chartered Insurance Institute and also a Chartered Insurer. He has over 30 years’ experience working in the UK regions, the London Markets and more recently in European and global roles. Paul joined Pool Re in 2018 as Distribution Manager with a responsibility for developing and leading external strategic relationships and raising awareness of terrorism risk, mitigation, management and insurance. Paul’s particular focus is engaging with insurance companies, insurance brokers, business associations and particularly Small and Medium sized business communities.
- 08:00 – Arrival, Networking, Complimentary Breakfast & Refreshments
- 08:30 – Welcome from Sheffield Chamber
- 08:40 – Presentation
- 09:45 – Q&A
- 10:00 – Event Close