Video Marketing, Including Live Streaming (Free Workshop)
Date: 27 Feb 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
“If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth 1.8 million”
An insight into how valuable video is to businesses both on their website or across their social media channels. With the continued improvement in technology it has never been easier to produce video content.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Explaining the advantages of using video in your business
- Hosting options for your video content including YouTube, Vimeo & Wistia
- Best practices for video SEO
- Simple techniques to ensure your video engages with the viewer
- Ideas for how to use video in your business
- Short form video options from Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram & Snapchat
- The rise of livestreaming video and how you can take advantage of this in your business
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
CLICK HERE to book.
- Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.