Working with Digital Images and Video (Free Workshop)
Date: 24 Apr 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
We all know the importance of marketing and communicating the right message to the right audience here we look at your options in creating, editing and sharing digital content.
Workshop programme will cover:
Creating your content
- Basic photography and filming skills using phones and DSLR’s
- Using royalty free images and where to source them
- Using royalty free videos and where to source them
- Legal and Ethical issues including copyright
Editing your content
- Photo editing the basics
- Novice and advanced software’s including Gimp and Photoshop
- Social media apps and how to apply filters
- Choosing and saving different file formats
Sharing your content
- How to upload to Facebook and Facebook Live
- How to share content through Blogs and V-logs
- Inserting your content into Email Marketing and Mail Chimp
- Sharing on Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Periscope and Snapchat
Storing your content
- How to use digital media storage, online and offline
- Sharing content for team Collaboration
- Backing up your content
- Introduction to Google Drive
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
CLICK HERE to book.
- Delegates from organisations registered to the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster. Delegates from the D2N2 or Leicester and Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme are not eligible to attend these events.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.