You Can Export: Researching and Selecting Overseas Markets
Date: 24 Mar 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Choosing the right export market for your product or service is fundamental to any plan for business growth.
Whether you wish to concentrate on new and emerging markets or advanced economies, this workshop will provide you with skills and techniques to enable you to select and prioritise potential export markets with confidence.
You will also understand how research can be used to help with decisions such as the most appropriate route to market to choose, which products or services to offer and what prices to charge.
After this workshop you will:
- Be able to select and prioritise export markets
- Know how to plan and undertake effective research activities during market visits
- Learn how to use market research to gain an understanding of potential customers and partners
- Understand how to make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research
- Have an awareness of resources available to you for further support
All delegates will be provided with a series of exercises to take away which can be used to help prioritise international markets and prepare for and manage a market research project.
Location: The Source Skills Academy