You Can Export: Working with Overseas Agents, Distributors and Other Partners
Date: 5 Mar 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
A smooth-running overseas network can ensure access to local contacts with valuable experience and understanding of the market to keep your international business growing .
This seminar offers new and experienced exporters alike the opportunity to gain practical knowledge to source these overseas contacts, negotiate terms and manage a relationship with newly formed agents, distributors or partners. You will understand the various routes to market, the benefits of using agents and distributors and the practical issues of monitoring, motivating, and evaluating their performance.
- Know how to find useful contacts overseas
- Understand the benefits of working with an overseas partner
- Recognise your ideal agent or distributor and when to appoint them
- Understand the role a partner has in improving an international business
- Learn how to keep your partners focused and motivated on your objectives
Location: Mercure Sheffield Parkway