In conversation with Emily Thornberry, Shadow Secretary of State for International Trade
Join James Martin, BCC’s Director of Policy as he explores the Labour Party’s views with Emily Thornberry on:
Date & Time: 1pm - 1.45pm, on 19th May 2021
Venue: Online Event
• The new EU relationship changes and impact on UK-EU trade in goods and services.
• Perceptions of UK economy and continued competitiveness as a global trading nation.
• The City of London’s place as a premier global financial centre and access to global mobility and talent.
• Increased trade and investment opportunities for UK businesses from CPTPP with key regions of the world.
• How the Labour Party plans to engage British business globally in driving trade and investment between the UK and markets across the world.
In order to comply with GDPR, the British Chambers of Commerce will not share your personal details with anyone unless you inform us you're happy for us to do so.