Modernising your approach to cyber security
In today's digital landscape, cybersecurity isn't just a precaution—it's a business imperative. Join us at this event to discover why cybersecurity is about more than protection; it's about safeguarding your reputation, customer trust, and bottom line.
In a world where data is currency, fortifying your business against cyber threats is the key to uninterrupted success. Don't miss out on the insights and strategies that will empower your business to thrive securely in the digital age.
At this event, leading experts from Cyber Security Associates (CSA) and Highlander, a FluidOne Company, will discuss the cyber challenges businesses face today and in the future.
- Discover how Cyber Security is reshaping the industry.
- Hear firsthand how Cyber Security can help you digitally and securely transform your IT and communications.
- Learn about modernising your approaches to implementing and collaborating on cybersecurity.
- Gain valuable insights into mitigating growing cyber risks.
- Network with like-minded professionals.
- Have the opportunity to book dedicated 1-2-1 meetings with experts to discuss your cyber and IT requirements.
- 9.00 Registration and networking over a light breakfast
- 9.45 Introduction from Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 9.55 Introduction from Highlander, a FluidOne Company’
- 10.05 Keynote session - Cyber Defence and Incident Response
Dave Woodfine, Managing Director of Cyber Security Associates Limited
This keynote session will present real-life cyber dilemmas and challenges faced when leading the MOD’s Cyber Defence Unit. Dave will discuss how today's 'cyber commanders' continue to face the same challenges and what we can do to reduce these risks.
- 10.35 Ask the experts – Q&A
- 10.50 Further networking and opportunity to meet 121 with our experts
- 12:00 Event close
Book your 121 meetings with our experts
We have experts available to speak about the following topics:
- Cyber Certifications covering Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001.
- Cyber Assessments and using Trusted Advisors
- Why Managed Detection and Response is important and why you should outsource.
- Penetration testing and Red teaming
- Business IT Services
- Microsoft Licensing
Who this event is for?
This event is aimed at business owners, executives and IT professionals who are responsible for implementing and managing cybersecurity and IT infrastructure measures within their organisation. Please note that as event partners, Highlander and CSA have requested that this event is not for sales professionals and organisations providing IT and cyber services. If you work in this area, please be aware that you will not be able to attend the event.
About Cyber Security Associates Limited
CSA, based in Gloucester, provides a range of cyber security consultancy and managed services. The team of CSA cyber professionals provide around the clock detection and protection against the cyber threat and will help companies recover when they fall victim to a cyber-attack. csa.limited
Part of the FluidOne Group, Highlander has been making IT uncomplicated since 1995. Their team of certified industry experts takes your IT challenges off your hands and applies a breadth of genuine knowledge and proven experience to create the ideal solution. highlanderuk.com
About Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and Industry
For over 150 years, Sheffield Chamber have supported, connected and represented businesses of all sizes in Sheffield, our vibrant and innovative city. Our vision is to make this great city the best place in the UK to start, grow and run a successful and sustainable business. And with the help of our members, we are leading the way in making that a reality. www.scci.org.uk