Software Innovation: How can it improve your business? (DIfG)
Join us on the 28th June to find out how Sheffield Hallam University can support your business with software innovation.
In today’s software enabled world, SMEs have commonly implemented their own home-grown digital solutions, often acting as their proof-of-concepts for new business ideas or to support their business operations. As companies grow, new requirements become more relevant, such as having a software system that can deal with a business’s growing number of clients or having the opportunity to increase business productivity by better use of digital technologies.
The Applied Software Engineering Research Group (ASERG) has more than 20 years of experience in the ICT industry and offers a range of consultancy services. Through the Digital Innovation for Growth (DIfG) programme, ASERG can provide SMEs within the Sheffield City Region (as well as Chesterfield, N-E Derbyshire, Derbyshire Dales, Bassetlaw and Bolsover) with free, informed academic research and knowledge to help enhance their business.
ASERG provides support to a broad range of companies in which IT plays a role in the delivery of their business. From out-of-the-box IT solutions to in-house developed software systems, ASERG has the knowledge and experience to work with all businesses. They can support companies with small IT teams to large software development teams with bespoke technologies and innovations.
- Want to develop software, but you’re unsure where to start?
- Think your software has security and privacy concerns?
- Want to optimise your system administration activities?
- Want to validate your technology stack?
- Want to explore if concepts like IoT, AI, Cloud make sense for your organisation?
- Want to learn about software development using your choice of technology?
- Are you unsure if your software is being developed the right way?
- Are you facing problems in managing different versions of your software?
- Are you using the right set of tools for your development?
- Are you worried about your infrastructure and want to optimise?
If you have any of these questions or similar, come and visit us in the Cantor Building at Sheffield Hallam University on the 2nd December to learn more about how ASERG could work with your business on a collaborative roadmap.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has IT responsibilities for their organisation or has an interest in developing their company’s IT systems: SMEs, CEOs, CXOs, Product Managers, Development Managers, IT Architects/Managers, Administrators, Operation Managers.
Refreshments and catering provided.