Successfully selling your business during a pandemic
A free webinar for business owners who would like to understand how to approach selling a business in these uncertain times.
About this Event
Your invitation to our free webinar:
Successfully selling a business during a pandemic.
For the business owner who would like to understand what we expect to see in the changing marketplace. Including:
- For those thinking of selling before, how might the crisis have affected your plans?
- What are the current market trends and what do we expect to see in the upcoming months/years
- Is now the right time to sell? If so, what is the best exit route and how do you maximise value?
- Tax issues surrounding a sale including changes to Entrepreneurs' relief and the taxation of Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT)
- Comparison of the legal process for different exit routes (trade sale, Management Buy Out and EOT)
Andy Ryder, Corporate Finance Partner of Shorts Chartered Accountants
Andy has over 15 years of Corporate Finance experience. He has extensive knowledge of business acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts/ buy-ins and fundraising across a range of sectors and deal sizes, from <£1m up to £50m.
David Robinson Tax Director at Shorts Chartered Accountants
A qualified Chartered Tax Adviser with over 10 years’ experience in the profession, David joined Shorts having previously worked for national firms including BDO and RSM. He has significant experience advising growing owner-managed businesses on all aspects of taxation including; acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations and exit planning.
Paul Trudgill Partner at Keebles LLP
Award-winning Corporate Lawyer, Paul has been qualified as a solicitor since 1994. He joined Keebles in 1998 and became a partner in the Corporate and Business Services team in 2003, based in Sheffield. In 2008, Paul became the managing partner. Paul's specialism is Corporate Finance and he is regularly involved in the whole spectrum of corporate transactions from MBO/MBI through to sales, disposals and mergers. He was named Corporate Lawyer of the Year in Yorkshire Business Insider's South Yorkshire Dealmakers Awards in 2014.
We would respectfully request that lawyers and professionals in practice do not book places at this event.