The SME Brexit Support Fund
If your business has up to 500 employees and no more than £100 million annual turnover, you may be eligible for a grant to help with training or professional advice.
To be eligible your business must:
- Be established in the UK.
- Have been established in the UK for at least 12 months before submitting the application, or currently hold Authorised Economic Operator status.
- Not have previously failed to meet its tax or customs obligations.
- Have no more than 500 employees.
- Have no more than £100 million turnover.
- Only import or export goods between Great Britain and the EU, or move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, if you already import or export goods from or to a non-EU country you are not eligible for his grant.
- Complete (or intend to complete) import or export declarations internally.
You can use the grant for training on:
- How to complete customs declarations
- How to manage customs processes and use customs software and systems.
- Specific import and export related aspects including VAT, excise and rules of origin.
- International trade courses provided by Sheffield Chamber, click here to find out more about these.
How to apply:
Find out more and apply herE