Department for International Trade’s Internationalisation Fund
International trade grants of up to £9,000 available to SMEs in South Yorkshire. Is your business eligible?
The Department for International Trade’s Internationalisation Fund (funded by the European Regional Development Fund) is now available for eligible Yorkshire and the Humber businesses. Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 are available for future activity.
Could your business be eligible?
- Your company must be a small or medium sized enterprise with up to 250 employees.
- No more than 25% of your business can be owned by an enterprise which is not a SME.
- Your annual turnover must not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet must not exceed €43 million.
What can the grant be used for?
- Market research
- IP advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
How to apply?
To find out more and apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org