Sheffield International Trade Centre are approved to supply any international trade documentation your business may require.
The accurate completion of export documentation is vital if charges and delays are to be avoided and shipments are to meet their deadlines. We are authorised to supply export documentation and certify shipments and can help your business through the entire process, from choosing the right documentation to ensuring it is correctly completed.
We act as an issuing body and are authorised by:
- HM government, for the issue of all non-preference UK Certificates of Origin
- HMRC, for preference documents such as UK EUR1’s.
- The Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, to act as agents for the issuing of Arab British Certificates of Origin to the Arab League Nations
- Legalising and Notarising all other Embassy documentation
- Certifying of invoices and other documents requested by customs/customers
UK Certificates of Origin
Exporters are often asked to supply a Certificate of Origin for a variety of reasons; to certify the origin of goods, to support a Letter of Credit, or to satisfy overseas Customs procedures.
Arab-British Certificates of Origin
A customs clearance requirement to evidence the origin of the goods for Arab League States and may also be requested by the importing company.
UK EUR1 Movement Certificate
An UK EUR1 support claims for preferential (usually zero) rates of duty in the country of implementation. To qualify, the goods must ‘originate’ in the UK. The preference system only applies to countries where certain trade agreements exist with the UK.
We can also authenticate signatures on other documents and are able to make arrangements for legal documents to be apostilled or signed by a notary public.
We provide a while-you-wait service on Monday-Friday, 9.00am-11.30am and 2.00pm-4.00pm*.
Chamber members receive up to 50% discount on our trade documentation service.
For more information please contact our team on 0114 201 8888 or email email@example.com.
* please note an additional reception fee is applicable between 2.00pm-4.00pm