Sheffield International Trade Centre’s, part of Sheffield Chamber of Commerce, main objective is to help companies develop their business through the international trade route, whether they are seasoned exporters or have just started considering finding international markets for their products.
To that end SITC offers:
- Export Document Certification & Legalisation processing and advisory service.
- Appointed specialised agents for the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce.
- Comprehensive training courses designed to help you understand all the elements involved to having a sustainable and growing export business.
- All aspects of international freight, Law, languages, interpretation and translation, credit checks and finance funding.
- Import and Export advisory service, Customs and freight documentation.
- Inward and Outward trade missions and events.
- Overseas Payment systems including a full Letter of Credit service to comply with the international documentation requirements.
- Import & Export Licences
- International Student placement overseas programme.
- Export Office Hub: Our new satellite export admin department.
We strive to provide a 360 degree service for international trade.
SITC are one of the first tier organisations for the British Chambers of Commerce, UKTI (Yorkshire) and the China British Business Council. We are a key partner with the new and developing International Trade Strategy for the Local Enterprise Partnership and work closely with the Doncaster, Barnsley and Rotherham Chambers implementing the international strategy on their behalf.
We work in conjunction with the other regional Chambers in the UK.