You Can Export: Recruiting and Managing Employees Overseas
Date: 26 Sep 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Having employees working in overseas markets can be beneficial for any exporting business, but unfamiliar HR procedures can delay growth and leave your business open to risks. From recruiting overseas and legislation compliance to costs of living and wellbeing support, there is lots to consider.
We understand it can be a challenge to dedicate the time and resources required to research and avoid the risks that come with recruiting and managing employees overseas. For exporting businesses with the smallest day-to-day queries to the largest international restructurings, this event will enable you to steer a safe course in HR for both the firm and the individual.
This event will cover:
- Visas and immigration
- Recruiting employees overseas
- International payroll and tax
- Occupational health
- Cultural integration
- Employee mobility
- Bribery, corruption and business integrity
This event is suitable for experienced exporters who are recruiting, sending or relocating employees overseas, to conduct activity associated with international trade.
There is the opportunity to book one-to-one meetings with the speakers after the event.
- 9:30 am – Welcome
- 9:35 am – Employee Mobility
- 10:25 am – Visas and Immigration
- 10:50 am – Break
- 11:05 am – Occupational Health
- 11:25 am – International Payroll and Tax
- 11:50 am – Doing Business with Integrity
- 12:05 pm – If We Can, You Can
- 12:20 pm – Lunch & 1-2-1 Appointments (Optional)
Fragomen, Saville House
74 – 90 Savile Street
To learn more and register your place click here.