What would a Queen’s Award for Enterprise do for your business?
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious awards for UK businesses. Since the Millenium over 2550 UK companies have won a Queen’s Award and of these 59 have been South Yorkshire based Companies. Winning an Award offers a business multiple benefits, including global recognition, boosting staff morale and increasing growth.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise recognise and encourage the outstanding achievements of UK businesses for:
- International Trade;
- Sustainable Development; and,
- Promoting Opportunity (through social mobility).
The UK is full of exciting and innovative businesses and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise is a great way of celebrating their success. Whether a small business with a great innovative product or export success, or a larger company running an impressive social mobility programme, this award is a prestigious way to recognise the Company’s contribution to enterprise.
How to Apply:
• Almost all South Yorkshire businesses (including non profit) can apply.
• The application process is free and must be made online.
• You may apply for more than one category.
• All entry forms, eligibility criteria and information on how to apply is available HERE.
Benefits of winning a Queen’s Award
- Global recognition that your company is outstanding in its field
- Boost staff morale
- Increased sales and exports
- Potential opportunities to work with government on the development and testing of policies and initiatives
- Buckingham Palace reception
Please email email@example.com if you would like to find out more information