Access to support and advice in any aspect of International Trade through our dedicated International Trade department, South Yorkshire International Trade Centre (SYITC).
The main objective of the SYITC is to help companies develop their business through the international trade route, whether they are seasoned exporters or have just started considering finding international markets for their products.
To that end SYITC offers:
- Export Document Certification & Legalisation processing and advisory service.
- Appointed specialised agents for the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce.
- Comprehensive training courses designed to help you understand all the elements involved to having a sustainable and growing export business.
- All aspects of international freight, Law, languages, interpretation and translation, credit checks and finance funding.
- Import and Export advisory service, Customs and freight documentation.
- Inward and Outward trade missions and events.
- Overseas Payment systems including a full Letter of Credit service to comply with the international documentation requirements.
- Import & Export Licences
- International Student placement overseas programme.
- Export Office Hub: Our online export admin department.
All services are listed to the right, click on an individual service for more information.