Brexit Support: Weekly Drop-in Sessions with SITC
23rd February 2021
The UK left the European Customs Union and Single Market on 1st January 2021. This brought changes for businesses of every size and sector, in the trading of goods. Many businesses are facing difficulties in adapting to these changes.
Sheffield International Trade Centre (SITC) are here to help.
We will be hosting drop-in sessions, twice a week on Monday and Wednesday mornings, between 8.30 AM - 9.30 AM.
Drop-in sessions will be hosted by Nick Partick, Head or International Trade at SITC and Mark Rowbotham, leading customs specialist and SITC consultant.
These sessions will provide an opportunity for your business to gain support and advice and also to discuss your wider international trade matters.
Common issues we can provide support with include:
- Export Documentation including Certificates of Origin and UK EUR1’s
- Letters of Credit
- Rules of Origin
- Import and Export declarations
- Customs Compliance and new EU related procedures
- Commodity, Harmonised and Tarrif codes
- Free Trade Agreements and the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation agreement
- Freight and Shipping. Documentation requirements
- Export and Import Licences
- Moving goods across borders
- The Northern Ireland protocol
- The South Yorkshire Brexit Support service
- Plus more…
To book your place, email email@example.com. We will then provide joining details in return.
Navigating the changes can be difficult, however SITC are your local trusted partner and committed to supporting your business. SITC are an AEO registered company and an authorised Customs Broker.