Do you have PPE equipment going unused?
31st March 2020
We would like to help the NHS unlock urgently needed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) equipment including dust masks, vinyl gloves and aprons.
If your business has stocks of PPE equipment that you’re currently unable to use, please contact Lisa Holleworth, Senior Procurement Manager at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FFP3 daily wear masks
- Disposable long sleeve gowns
- Disposable aprons
- Eye protection
- Surgical caps
- Medical scrubs for staff to wear under PPE
- Nitrile gloves healthcare suitable tested to EN455
- Nitrile extended cuff gloves healthcare suitable tested to EN455
- Surgical face masks Type IIR
- Oxygen masks
- Nasal cannula
- Nebuliser mask / mouthpiece
- Open suction catheters with vacuum control
- Hand sanitiser
- Disposable stethoscopes
- Medical couch
- Oxygen SATS monitors