Investors in Community partner with YES Entertainment for new Christmas Party Campaign
12th October 2021
Have you booked your Christmas party yet? It’s a tricky call to make this year but Investors In Community have got the perfect solution to keep your team safe, connected and make sure they have a night to remember!
Bring together your team this Christmas with their specially created Virtual Christmas Parties, whilst raising money for charity!
Why have a virtual Christmas party?
- Keep everyone safe, leave no one out
- Invite 100s of guests; colleagues and customers
- Save your pocket and the planet with the greener way to party
- Avoid disruption with potential restrictions & dropout rates due to self-isolation
- Choose from three fantastic packages including professional entertainers, mixologists, wine experts, comedians and dancers who will have your guests making memories they’ll talk about all through 2022.
- Support good causes and help others as a team, in the true Spirit of Christmas.
Investors In Community and YES Entertainment’s parties are a fully interactive virtual experience, run by a party host along with professional entertainers of your choice, such as comedians or magicians and more!
To really bring the party home they deliver a cocktail package to each participant before the event, for an interactive cocktail making class led by a London mixologist. And to make sure your team dance the night away a professional dancer will get everyone out of their seats and having fun.
Best of all, you’ll be giving back!
Investors In Community will support you as you choose your cause and set up your fundraising project in advance of the event, with marketing support to extend the reach of your project to maximise your fundraising efforts and then they will report back on the real impact you’ve made to your local community.
For each guest that attends your event £10 donation will automatically be donated to your chosen charity or good cause.
Furthermore, the first £100 raised outside of the £10 donations per event attendee will be match funded by Investors in Community.
Full details can be found here: https://investorsincommunity.org/virtualchristmasparty/
These parties are booking up quickly now, get in touch now if you would you like to know more. The Investors In Community team are available for a call to discuss this anytime!