Professional Energy Purchasing will be hosting our next membership event on the 19 February.
3rd February 2021
Where’s the Free Money? That’s literally the million dollar question many companies will be asking as we head into 2021.
Gas and electricity can be a large part of a company’s running costs so understanding how to look for savings could make a big difference.
Kayleigh Thompson from Professional Energy Purchasing will be talking live with members on the 19 February and answering these common energy questions:
- What types of contracts can I get for my business?
- How far in advance can I agree an energy contract?
- How do I know if I am on a good electricity and gas contract?
- Am I eligible for Climate Change Levy tax relief and how do I claim it?
- What benefits are there to using an energy consultant?
To get the answers to these and any others you have, book online here today.
Professional Energy Purchasing is the approved Energy Partner for the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and have saved members almost £80,000 since the partnership began. And you don’t need to be a large manufacturer to save money!
In addition to that they’ve also saved customers £100,000 in Climate Change Levy tax relief.
For more details about their services click here.
To contact them email email@example.com or call 0114 327 2645.