Rebecca Fielding of Grad Consult honoured at the Institute of Student Employers awards
11th December 2020
Rebecca Fielding of Grad Consult has been honoured with a fellowship at the Institute of Student Employers awards 2021, in recognition of her work as a leading voice in the graduate recruitment sector.
“I am thrilled and proud to be made one of just a handful of Fellows of the Institute. For 20 years the ISE (AGR as was) has been a huge part of my life. It has been a never-ending source of insight, personal development and professional networks that have grown into personal friendships.” Rebecca Said.
“Having previously been involved within sector focus groups, task groups, conference planning and the Board I am delighted to continue in this new guise”
As a Fellow Rebecca will support the Institute, the Board and the Executive. In particular she is dedicated to working on:
- Strengthening partnerships between employers and educators
- Representation of non-corporate graduate employers
- The development and engagement of the next generation of leaders in our sector
- The role of ISE and its members as a force for social mobility, social change and social good
- Lobbying, press and PR to represent the views of ISE members to inform/influence policy.
Members can find out more about ISE/Fellows on the ISE website here https://ise.org.uk/page/ise-fellows