Returning to Work Safely with Specialised Movers
28th May 2020
Specialised Movers have launched a new service fight Covid-19 and help businesses return to work safely.
Proven to kill the Covid-19 envelope virus, keeping the indoor environment safe.
- Effective protection to prevent infection of subsequent persons.
- Restore short-term availability of rooms
- Psychological effect on employees/colleagues
- Reduction/killing of microorganisms on contact surfaces (e.g. door handles, handrails, etc.)
- Prevention of the spread of viruses, bacteria and the transmission of diseases.
Our infection control fogging service uses a vaporisation treatment that disperses non-toxic, noncorrosive disinfectant into the air killing 99.99% of known viruses, bacteria and fungi including Coronavirus.
If left untreated these can be life threatening, expensive to combat and can lead to the closure of premises.
Our Fogging gets to work immediately, and once the treatment is complete, the space is free of any pathogens.
Because of its speed and far reaching capabilities, the treatment causes minimal disruption and is 10 times faster than traditional cleaning methods.
Where can fogging be used
The fogging service can be used in environments that include:
- Transportation (Vans, Minibuses, Cars)
- Shops (including food preparation
- Residential Properties & Homes
- Hospitals/Clinics/Care Homes
- Hotels, Gyms and Health Clubs
- Day Centres
This product therefore is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019. This therefore includes all coronaviruses and SARSCoV-2.